To gain insight into the demographics of their workforce and more effectively leverage their human capital around the globe, companies in multiple industries are turning to human resources solutions from Hyperion (Nasdaq Global Select: HYSL), the global leader in Business Performance Management (BPM) software.
Companies are increasingly recognizing the importance of measuring the return on their investment in personnel-related expenses, such as recruiting, direct compensation, training, benefits, and outsourcing. In addition to implementing Hyperion software to streamline financial operations, these organizations are extending their use of Hyperionâ€™s BPM and business intelligence (BI) capabilities into workforce reporting and analysis. Expanding the use of Hyperion System 9 software can help human resources managers, business line managers, and company executives:
* Consolidate and integrate enterprise data sources to create a single system for human resources reporting and analysis, which complements and leverages the workforce data in enterprise resource planning (ERP) and human resource transaction systems
* Gain critical insight into the impact of human capital spending on corporate strategy and objectives
* Synchronize workforce-related expense plans with the financial budgeting and forecasting process to create a consolidated view of the workforce and its productivity
* Decrease manual reporting effort and reliance on IT for custom reports with self-serve analysis of the workforce along any dimension: by function, level, department, geographical location, length of service, etc.
* Integrate consolidated data with existing planning and reporting processes and internal measurement tools for immediate, accurate insight into workforce demographics, diversity, compensation, hiring, attrition, and performance trends [Read more…]